Registration for 2017-18 will begin February 8, 2017. Click HERE for details.
Attendance Boundaries - 4K sites are aligned to “home” schools as follows:
- Discovery Days North (S80 W8906 Janesville) - Mill Valley
- Discovery Days South (8035 Racine Ave, Wind Lake) – Country Meadows
- Little V.i.P. (6710 South Loomis, Wind Lake) – Lakeview
- Kids Kampus (S84 W8473 Enterprise Dr) – Tess Corners
- Mary Linsmeier School (S77 W8426 Janesville, inside Bethel Lutheran Church facility) – Muskego Elementary
If you need assistance in determining your “home” school, please call 262-971-1800.
Final placements for these schools are determined in June.
- is provided to and from the 4K site for the 4K class time.
- is provided to families attending their designated 4K site.
- is not provided for families who have their child in before or after-school wrap around care.
- is not provided for families if they choose a 4K site that is not in their attendance area.
- All 4K programs will be 2 hours and 45 minutes. Official times are determined based on bus routes and communicated prior to school.
- Each child care site sets their business hours for wrap around care.
Wrap Around Care:
- The term refers to the child care offered before or after the designated 4K hours.
- Parents must contract with and pay the site directly for any child care provided outside of the 4K school day.
- The day care site handles all fees and schedules for child care.
If you are interested in registering your child for 4K, please click here.